Sunday, August 26, 2012

Interaction with the Readers

This one is for personal record.

On 19 August 2012, a function was held at Sports Club, Ahmedabad. It was titled as "Navalkathakar Sathe Samvad" where three Gujarati novelists were invited - Kaajal Oza Vaidya, Mahesh Yagnik and I. We spoke about our writing process. And then there w
as question-answer session with the packed audience. It was such a lively and clued-in audience. This was my first face-to-face interaction with readers who are hooked to my on-going Chitralekha novel, Mane Andhara Bolave... Mane Ajwala Bolave and also who have read my previous novel, Vikrant. I loved the whole experience. 
It was a lot of fun for sure!  

Here are the pics...


Myself - Shishir Ramavat

Kaajal Oza-Vaidya






Mahesh Yagnik






                                                                          0 0 0

No comments:

Post a Comment